One of the best features of the Big Apple is the many, many choices of food available at a variety of diverse locales – from a street corner hot dog vendor to a 5-star gourmet dining experience overlooking Central Park.
Here are a few of the best restaurants in Bryant Park, as posted on tripadvisor.com:
- Gabriel Kreuther ranked fourth out of 9,469 restaurants in all of New York City. Make a reservation far in advance at this modern French restaurant located at 41 West 42nd Street, overlooking Midtown’s verdant Bryant Park. Chef Gabriel Kreuther’s eponymous NYC restaurant, which has 1 Michelin star, is one worth seeking out for sophisticated French cooking.
- Serving Japanese, Sushi, and Asian cuisines, the restaurant Koi Restaurant at 40 West 40th Street in the Bryant Park Hotel is the place to dine. Koi also has restaurants in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Bangkok and all are inspired by traditional Japanese dishes and are enhanced with modern California accents. You must try the crispy rice…it IS to die for.
- Bryant Park Grill at 25 West 40th Street is a favorite of locals. Offering the romance of a Parisian-style garden setting in the heart of New York’s metropolis, behind the New York Public Library, Bryant Park Grill serves American and European cuisines. Reservations are recommended.
- Le Pain Quotidien (which translates to The Daily Bread) is a bakery-restaurant group founded in Brussels in 1990. The Bryant Park location is at 70 West 40th Street and serves simple, elegant boulangerie fare made with organic ingredients. Their chicken soup with vegetables and quinoa, served with harissa, is highly recommended.
- If you’re looking for a cozy eatery with excellent service, Parker and Quinn, at 63 West 39th Street, is your best bet. Book now at Parker and Quinn’s restaurant and bar, and experience American dining and creative cocktails set against a vintage backdrop in the Refinery Hotel. Parker and Quinn features classic design touches that span a century of New York City history, and the food is excellent, of course.
The elegant and modern apartment building, EOS NoMad is just steps away from all of these fantastic restaurants. Towering 47 stories high at 100 West 31st Street, EOS NoMad is a new, modern, eco-friendly and pet friendly luxury apartment building with top-notch amenities for exercising the body, mind and spirit. And the best food is available just around the corner.
If you happen to be looking for apartments for rent in Bryant Park NYC and you happen to be in the Manhattan area, please check out EOS NoMad. Their website is http://eosnomad.com or call for more information and/or availability at (212) 899-3131.